01524 66516 or 07572399254
Early Years Pupil Premium is additional funding we receive if your family is in receipt of certain government support. We must use it to provide provision or resources that will benefit your child, based on something that we decide, with your support will enhance their learning and development. Examples of ways we have used it in the past is for creating a woodwork area to support language and fine motor skills, creating home learning packs, providing school meals to help with school transitions and to cover the cost of extra sessions for specific reasons. Accessing the funding has also triggered other support such as supermarket vouchers during school holidays.
We will ask you if you think your child is entitled to the funding when you register and will also ask for your permission for the local authority to check if it can be received when we input the funding claim.
Families in receipt of the following support may be able to access the funding:
You may be eligible if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – your household income must be less than £7,400 a year after tax not including any benefits you get